PAMELA'S FROZEN LIME PIE
8 oz. ground ginger snaps or graham crackers
4 oz melted butter
- mix together and press into pie pan & up sides
- bake at 350 F for approximately 15 minutes until golden brown.
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons lime zest
1 tin condensed milk
1-2/3 cup whipping cream
- Mix together 1/4 cup fresh lime juice and 2 teaspoons lime zest.
- Whip together 1 tin condensed milk and 1 2/3 cup whipping cream until stiff
- Fold into lime mix, and pour into baked shell.
- Garnish with lime zest and freeze till frozen.
Let temper a smidge then serve.